Ideal for solvent and waterborne materials
HTE by Walcom, more than 20 years of experience with the most popular technology in the marker, the paint system that combines adequate atomizing pressure and high transferred efficiency, certified by international independent laboratory and research institutes. The specific base air cap HP - High paint layout with proper distribution and flow orientation, 12 holes nozzle, precise and wide range of adjustment for fan and paint flow, are details that makes it a unique piece of equipment in the refinish application of the latest generation products.
Digital regulator kit with swivel connector and quick release guage so you can stick it in your pocket while painting!
- Body: forged aluminum and carbon fiber
- Air cap: new high atomization chemical nickel-plated brass, carbon fiber ring
- Needle-Spring: stainless steel
- Seal gaskets: self lubricating and adjustable PTFE (teflon)
- Weight: 360 grams
- Operating pressure: 26 psi – 32 psi
- Air consumption: 12.4 cfm
- Nozzle: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.7mm
- Available in both Base and Clear versions
All Prices Exclude GST
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Flexipads World Class
Flexipads World Class™ has been manufacturing machine polisher foam and microfibre pads, backing plates and detailing must haves, in Great Britain, since 1974.